Great photography isn’t all about just walking around with a camera.
Sometimes you need to buy photography stuff. Sometimes you need to know where to go to learn something. Sometimes you need something done for you.
It isn’t always obvious where to go for photography items and information. You could spend the next year researching the following questions:
- Where is the best place to buy or rent photography gear?
- What is the best place to have a prints made?
- Where should I have canvas or metal prints made?
- What is the best software to buy?
- What is the best software for things like HDR, sharpening, or reducing noise?
- What is the best place to read reviews of cameras and lenses online?
- Where are the best photography tutorials online?
- What photography magazines or podcasts are best?
- What are the best online photo communities?
- What is the best place to make a portfolio site?
But why bother with all that? You can just get the answers from me right now. I answer them all in my Photographer’s Resource Guide.
It is full of advice and recommendations on each of these questions. The answers sometimes are based on my experience and sometimes based on my research into the subject. In some cases I’ve even conducted my own tests that I share with you.
And it is free. All you need to do is subscribe to Outdoor Photo Academy, which is also free. So join today to stay updated on the latest goings on around here, and to get my Resource Guide.
The confirmation page will have a link to the page with the Photographer’s Resource Guide (along with a few other free items).